Curse of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Mesaj Sayısı : 252
Kayıt tarihi : 18/01/12

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep Left_bar_bleue0/100Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Uyarı Puanı:
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep Left_bar_bleue1/10Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep Empty
MesajKonu: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyPerş. Ocak 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5434466_tumblr-lxnnrndrzw1qfbzdfo1-500-png

Why we just couldn't be happy together? Why didn't you keep your promises? Now you left me with a broken heart and you are not letting me to fix it, or anyone else. Do you know how much i get hurted for each time I heard OUR SONGS on radio. I bet you remember our songs, don't you? Yeah, you do.. What you feel? Do you sorry about this? Having trouble? No, ofc. You are trying to be friends again. But I don't want to. I never wanna made it, but yes, we are friends now. JUST FRIENDS. Go fool yourself. I still have feelings for you and you do too. You are just afraid of fall for me again. You know that if you'd, i'll dont believe or even trust you in our relationship. But seriously, you are the reason makes me cry, smile, Dumb in love. No matter what, i'll be waiting for you, unless i say, i'll still be waiting. <3
--

"I wish that I had never met you. Then there would be no need to impress you. No need to want you. No need for loving you. No need for crying over you. No need for a broken heart. No need for pain or tears. No need for forgotten promises. No need, for everything you've done to make me feel like absolutely nothing "

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5434469_tumblr-lw9i4t7gv11r78jn8o1-500-png

I'd never let you go. You said it to every girl , right? Today you told me, you are just online for me. Just online for break my heart? There is lots of things i couldn't say toyou.

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5434468_tumblr-lwrigw45r51r7va85o1-500-jpg

Remember the day? 17.10.11 We weren't going to marry for real , i know. But we were going to be happy. That date wouldn't be so broken, with many tears . And I still don't dare to delete our old messages. Its just torturing but I read those.. Over and over again.

COME BACK, I MISS YOU DAMN MUCH! ♥♥

En son S. Marie Russo tarafından Perş. Ocak 19, 2012 3:23 pm tarihinde değiştirildi, toplamda 1 kere değiştirildi
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep Left_bar_bleue0/100Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Uyarı Puanı:
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep Left_bar_bleue1/10Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyPerş. Ocak 19, 2012 2:26 pm

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5434470_tumblr-lt39hwzha31qjds6so1-500-png

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5434471_tumblr-lt39hwzha31qjds6so2-500-gif

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5434624_ahaha-png

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5434637_407590-222814464460128-133576740050568-485558-1711629840-n-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5434638_383885-215557441852497-133576740050568-467495-530151364-n-jpg

S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyPerş. Ocak 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Resim hosting: YollaYap.com Resim hosting: YollaYap.com
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyPerş. Ocak 19, 2012 3:00 pm

When my babe is obey'ing me ahah :p Work slave

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep 1xq72
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyPerş. Ocak 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437577_tumblr-lx4stggzx61qe4vldo1-250-jpg

Please Don't be in love with someone else. Dont have someone else waits on you. You can just be mine. As you were before. At that time, we were smiling together. I was off sleeping but I was so damn happy! May we were far away but Whenever I close my eyes, you were here. I was crying cause of LAUGH not cause of PAIN. You showed me you are not worth that times we spent together. You are not worth laughing, joking et.c But in the end, when I cried, you knew that I didn't worth it too.

And now... EVERY FUCKING THING REMINDS ME OF YOU.You know I need you, I wanna wake up on morning with you .I'd like mornings better, if my mornings started with you..

No, I am mad at myself, not you
Im mad for always being nice, always apologizing for things I didnt do, for getting attached, for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you, thinking about you, forgiving you , wishing for you, dreaming of you ,
And most of all , for not hating you, which I know I should ..But I JUST CAN'T

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep 1xqnw
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyCuma Ocak 20, 2012 11:50 am

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437574_tumblr-lwmfmpqtmr1qe7vz2o1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437718_48c897b88a234e3c1dd98451f9cbeb5e-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437575_tumblr-lulk4ugfqr1r0gq4mo1-500-png

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437578_tumblr-lxrs31dj8x1r06vp5o1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437701_6301211650-e505dd5fa3-z-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437702_tumblr-lxr7q9eyog1qci3v7o1-500-png

S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyCuma Ocak 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437573_tumblr-lvyv3algeq1qm7f3vo1-500-jpg

-20th January

Seriously? Where is your promises again? Why? Why you deleted me again? And then sent me a new friend ship request? I was just sleeping and you fucked up in everything-everyright we had , again! I can't go on like this. I want you here , by my side. No love songs can make me forget about you. No other pain can be as the pain you give me when you left me. No other things in life. No other man. I can't be in love with someone else. I showed that monster lives in you when you treat me like this

I said to you that Im bored of wait for you to text back.But I know, i can't go on for a long time without you. So pleaseee, never let me go. Just say to me "No. This time you can't go,neither i. I love you,don't want to feel in that shitty way again that i've felt when i lost you. I wanna find out the way to keep us together,make you here,feel you and hold you tight. To kiss you gently and never but Never let anything to come between us. I love you so much. You mean the whole life to me. You are crazy,hot,clever that you've got what every boy would want from a girl that Im very lucky to have you. Lucky to have your heart beating for me and I SWEAR i'll never play it to beat,never let it to break. I will always keep it safe,i'd have to cause my heart is your heart. Your heart is my heart. My love is your love and your love is mine. My breath,sunshine, every minute, everysecond every hour of a day. You are on my mind and may be the reason why I survive. Tc always, stay in peace. Take my heart, breath away from me, if is near you! I wanna spend my whole life with who deserves and its gotta be you.. Only you. Love you. Can we fall one more time?

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437786_oha1-png Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437787_oha2-png Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5437788_oha3-png

En son S. Marie Russo tarafından C.tesi Ocak 21, 2012 4:43 pm tarihinde değiştirildi, toplamda 1 kere değiştirildi
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyCuma Ocak 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438554_tumblr-ljr60yq62i1qi3znuo1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438555_tumblr-ljr9o7w9111qi3znuo1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438556_tumblr-lj4sjqcfyd1qeojxio1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438557_tumblr-livm01zt7s1qe7vz2o1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438558_tumblr-lisjyzcfqs1qe4toio1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438559_tumblr-le3hajvwgq1qc9juho1-500-jpg
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyCuma Ocak 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438584_tumblr-lb59y2xgvd1qeojxio1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438585_tumblr-lh0hoz5ot91qeg0x4o1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438587_tumblr-ljg6rgcopb1qi3znuo1-500-jpg
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438588_tumblr-ljggkve61x1qi3znuo1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438589_tumblr-lhhu145mx81qctdbfo1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438590_tumblr-lj57kx4hq61qb620ho1-500-png

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438591_tumblr-lj54p0qeef1qfateqo1-500-jpg

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep I5438592_tumblr-ljr5wldfao1qijehmo1-500-jpg
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyC.tesi Ocak 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Bring the lights up!
Bust the doors down!
Dust yourself off,
Shake it up!
Shake it up!
DJ set it off!
Take it up a notch
All together now!
Shake it up!
Shake it up!

Sh-sh-sh-Shake it up,
You gotta change it up!
And if the days not right?
Just brush it off tonight!
Put on the attitude!
Your in my pocket mood
And when you’ve had enough,
Sh-sh-sh-shake it up!

Bring the lights up!
Bust the doors down!
Dust yourself off,
Shake it up!
Shake it up!
DJ set it off!
Take it up a notch
All together now!
Shake it up!
Shake it up!

21st January -

-For a short time i believed you yesterday. i really thought you wanna fix it...but i was wrong...-

He doesnt care about me.He wasn't for a long time but it hurts more and more when he shows it. Thought we can be happy together again. No matter what. I thought i can make things okay with THE LOVE I HAVE FOR HIM. But it didnt work out. He is worse than before He is. I love him more than a love song and that's the point. That's why I hurt myself this much. Can't we try again? I wanna ask him but that' be so weak. So...I Already lost him, idk why I am afraid of . It's like you're screaming and no one can hear. you almost feel ashamed that someone could be that important that without them, you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you and when it's over, and it's gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back. So that you could have the go.

You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"
You said you would love me until you die
And as far as I know you're still alive, baby
You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"

I'm starting to believe it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyPtsi Ocak 23, 2012 11:43 am

Why it is so easy?

I : I was serious with my words. I dont like the new situation so i have to delete you, ly

At October 6, 2011
He :
I'm here babe, dun worry. I never gonna leave you. Iloveyouu.

October 6, 2011 I:
i love you. Whatever happen, i'll still love you

October 6, 2011He :
Iloveyouumore no matter what. Brb babe,loveyoouuu

19 minutes agoHe:
Yeah, I know. Thanks

18 minutes agoI :
4?

9 minutes agoHe :
For deleting me

8 minutes agoI:
Ahah yes you are da one who added me again...

5 minutes agoHe:
Yeah, I know.

4 minutes agoI:
May I ask you sth?

2 minutes agoHe:
What?

2 minutes agoI :
Why it is so easy?

Justnow He :

Do you think its easy?

Why you didnt keep your promises? I was serious with my words , see, whatever happen i'll love you. You deleted me, blocked, we had fight. But what? Im still here and asking for one more chance. Cause I love you. I do .I DO

En son S. Marie Russo tarafından Ptsi Ocak 23, 2012 1:14 pm tarihinde değiştirildi, toplamda 1 kere değiştirildi
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyPtsi Ocak 23, 2012 12:54 pm

You're MINE AND I'M YOURS!!!

My babe is off,
Btw i'm leaving u a message, its just short babe so don't worry =*
iloveyou babe with all of ma heart, i will never leave you, i promise. I don't know how to live without you, you are my world, my life, my everything. Sorry for making u jealous sometimes. It will never ever happened again. I just want u to know that u mean the world to me. Every minute, every second, every hour of da' day i'm missin u. Babe i love u so much, remember our promise? I'll never ever leave you. I'll love you till the end. I miss you babe. I wish we can talk moree so that im not sad. I can't live without you, so baby please don't go? Don't leave me okay? ilooooooveeeeeeeyouuuuuuusoooooooooomuuuuuucccchhhhh!!!! Mwaaaaah

its just short babe x)
bye take care. :*=}♥

Awe, im asleep but i want to talk to u babe Ü

1 . If You Died ? I'll cry and die with you.
2 . If You Fell ? i'll catch u
3 . If You Kissed Me ? kiss u back
4 . Favorite memory of us ? Fawk Day xD
5 . If You Lived Next Door ? Comes
6 . If I Woke Up Next To You ? sdfhsdfh
7 . Do I See You In My Future ? Ye!
8 . Do I Regret Anything About Us ? dfg dfghdg ;D
9 . Do You Make Me Smile ? YUP!
10. My nickname for you? sdf hsdfuihsf

what?! hahahaha xD
FAWK, YOU DITCHED
Love you.
Geton
Geton
Geton
Geton
imissyou.

ugh, i hate it when ur sad.
i'll be back.
its for 30 mins.

Loveyoumoreandmore. Eh, I'm waiting for you but you're off. it makes me sad.

Wish you were here <;3
I missyou.
I Miss you.
C
Get on; (
Babe.
Babe.
Get on ;(
I miss you.
;(
Fawk.
Get on ;(
Babe.
I miss you so fawking much ;(
I Love you.
I Love YOu.
I Love You.
I Love You.
Love You.
Love You.
Love You.
Forever and Always.
My Babr.
Babe*
Ah, Get on ;(

IF ITS YOU, WHO THIS NEW ONE? Where is the old you?
S. Marie Russo
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
Şarkıcı & Oyuncu
S. Marie Russo

Curse of the Gods
Karakter Gücü:
Uyarı Puanı:

MesajKonu: Geri: Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep   Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep EmptyPtsi Ocak 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Curse of the Gods :: RPG Out :: Size Özel :: Karakter Günlükleri-
Buraya geçin: